We’re Hiring, Join the Team.
County Healthcare Sales Executive (Private & Public Sector)
Reporting to: Company Director
Acquire new customers and retain the current customers by developing relationships to assist in achieving the company’s sales targets.
The role will involve frequent traveling within the country from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and recommend prospects for new business ideas.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Booking Appointments for existing and potential clients
- Working towards meeting the Annual sales targets that are set.
- Keeping records of sales to track the performance during the year
- Collect and analyze information by preparing data and sales reports.
- Preparation of reports required for decision-making in terms of forecasting and projection.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management.
- Bachelors degree in Life Sciences – Biology/Pharmacy or Biomedical sciences
- Certification in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Proven capability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and meet established deadlines while managing stakeholder expectations.
Knowledge & Skills Requirement
- Ability to effectively interact with peers, internal stakeholders, vendors, and service providers.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Should have commercial and business awareness.
- Flexibility to cope with frequent changes in products and Health care systems.